Service Desk Agent (m/v)
As a Service Desk Agent you are responsible for the availability, daily operation and technical support of IT equipment and assist all DKV employees in the use of these tools.
Follow up of incidents and service requests :
- Detect and log all incidents reported to the service desk
- Resolve the incident or move them to the appropriate expert
- Process support requests and service requests
- Contact external parties for assistance where required
Management of the systems :
- Ensure the proper functioning of the computer systems and resolve any problem or transfer them to the Developer analyst or system engineer.
- Communicate errors to the Developer analyst or system engineer.
- Responsible for the day to day closing operations and AS400 data processing.
- Troubleshoot hardware issues.
- Create users in systems (AS400 and active directory)
- Create and manage email addresses
- Manage backup and restore requests
Support users :
- Advice users on the use of DKV specific programs
- Write documentation to support users in the use of computer programs
- Replace computers
- Install computer software
- Create installation procedures
Desired skills and expertise :
- Good knowledge of all-round IT (Office 365, Windows, AS400)
- Well presented, approachable and friendly
- Have good communication skills (French, Dutch and English), both over the phone and face-to-face
- Able to analyze a situation by asking the right question and demonstrate pedagogy, patience and availability facing sometimes stressed customers
- Be able to work shifts on a rota system