Security Architect (m/v)
As a Security Architect, you design, build and oversee the implementation of network and computer security for our organization. As a senior-level employee, you’ll be responsible for creating complex security structures – and ensuring they work.
More specifically, your tasks are as follows:
• Acquire a complete understanding of the company’s technology and information systems
• Plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project
• Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
• Research security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
• Test final security structures to ensure they behave as expected
• Provide technical supervision for (and guidance to) the security team
• Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
• Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis
• Update and upgrade security systems as needed
• Develop risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
• Develop and define network security architecture
• Do strategic problem-solving
• Communicate to different levels
• Report on security KPIs, incident management and regular audits
• Min. 10 years of experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of GDPR requirements
• Affinity with Microsoft Solutions
• Knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
• Excellent knowledge of English and of at least one of the national languages. Other languages are a plus
• Ability to adapt easily in a new team.
• Proactive attitude and ability to apply high quality standards.
• Flexible team-player attitud, accuracy, committment and eagerness to learn
• Pragmatism and eagerness to help the department evolve towards a structured organization
What we offer
- A competitive salary package including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan, bonus system and additional vacation days;
- Flexible working hours, home working and an easily accessible office.
- A working environment in which initiative, direct feedback and personal development are encouraged.