As a DevOps, you will collaborate with developers, system engineers, PM and architecture to ensure code releases are deployed according to best practices and defined policies.
More specifically, yours tasks are as follows:
- Design, implement and maintain software integration.
- Act as the second/third line of support on production issues.
- Implement automation.
- Be the gate for code quality, communicate any improvement possible.
- Work in team to improve tooling, security and procedures.
- Run document procedures and tooling.
- Use our documentation tools (Jira/Confluence)
- Explain goals, features & stories in sprint planning meetings
- Participate in sprint demo’s, reviews & retrospectives and projects.
- Support end-to-end development.
- 3+ years’ experience in Devops.
- Experience in Java, .Net and/or system administration is a plus.
- Some experience with Agile / Scrum
- Fluent in Dutch/English or French/English
- Additional language: Groovy script (or scripting in general, Powershell, Windows batch)
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Analytical mind, well organized and result driven
- Great communication skills
- Focus on quality