- You work closely with members of the development team to ensure that the software design and implementation meets the architectural goals and quality standards.
- You are responsible for designing the Technical/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
- You define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-driven techniques.
- You are responsible for designing message-and event-driven architectures.
- You provide support to the IT product/application owners, and other project team members, during functional requirements definition to ensure that functionality is both technically achievable and feasible within the project constraints.
- You take ownership towards technical project risks and issues, including owning migration activities and resolution of issues.
- You actively seek opportunities to contribute improvements towards the application delivery process.
- You act as a focal point of expertise on key technologies and skills.
- You support the deployment management.
- You support/coach developers in the correct use of the software design and implementation of technical features.
- You obtained a higher degree and have more than two years of relevant experience in the role of Technical Architect or Integration Architect.
- You have experience in the full software development lifecycle, delivering web-based systems over multiple complex implementations.
- You have experience in architecting software solutions with demanding non-functional requirements such as performance, high availability, reliability, security, etc.
- You have development experience within Java EE, EJB and frameworks like Hibernate, EclipseLink or similar.
- You have experience in a container-based approach (Kubernetes/Dockers).
- You have a good database experience (SQL Server) and knowledge of integration patterns and technologies (ex. Websphere MQ, ESBs).
- You have broad experience of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- You are analytical, goal-oriented and result-driven.
- You take initiative and are a real team player.
- You are quality-oriented and work autonomously.
- You can adjust easily within changing environments and stay up-to-date with the newest technological application evolutions within the market.
- You are bilingual Dutch/English of French/English.
Please submit your candidacy to firstname.lastname@example.org.