As part of the Strategy & Products team, the Products & Training Officer will support the development and management of products, and more particularly the product trainings activities aimed at internal and external stakeholders (DKV staff, brokers, agents).
The core objectives of these tasks are to:
- Ensure that DKV has the right product offering from a market perspective whilst at the same time maintaining DKV as a sound company with a sustainable growth in line with its strategy;
- Raise the product knowledge of internal and external stakeholders to enable efficient internal processes and positive sales perspectives.
To achieve these objectives, you will work closely with most stakeholders within DKV (among others: sales, marketing, actuarial services, operations), and with our distribution intermediaries.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Contribute to the product development process by conducting various analysis or taking ownership for selected activities in the process;
- Contribute to the product management process by coordinating the analysis around ad hoc requests (interpretation of product benefits);
- Contribute to analysis and reflections with regards to DKV’s product and corporate strategies;Prepare and deliver product- or insurance-related trainings to French-speaking internal and external stakeholders, both as e-learning or as classical sessions;
- Prepare related training documentation (PowerPoint presentations, product comparisons) and/or digital content (build e-learning);
- Take care of the underlying administrative process (registration, attests) and of the complete event organisation in case of classical training (premises and catering arrangements);
- Prepare the training catalogue from content and scheduling perspectives: together with Sales for what concerns external stakeholders, and together with HR and line managers for what concerns internal stakeholders;
- Manage the e-learning platform (together with IT);
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the insurance industry (in particular health insurance): products, trends, competition;
- Liaise with all stakeholders on a regular basis and maintain your internal and external network;
- Report on a regular basis to your manager on tasks that you execute autonomously.
Skills and experience
- University degree or equivalent;
- Sound understanding of the Belgian insurance industry and its dynamics;
- At least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry, of which demonstrable experience with insurance product management / development activities;
- Basic actuarial knowledge would be an asset;
- Clear presentation / teaching skills, acquaintance with knowledge transfer techniques; ability to manage large and demanding audiences;
- People skills necessary to work together with the different stakeholder groups and with the management;
- Positive-minded, dynamic and result-oriented person, able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player;
- Outstanding Microsoft PowerPoint skills; Good Word and Excel skills;
- Native level of French and fluency in Dutch (speak / listen) and English (speak / listen / write / read);
- Cultural openness and adaptability, rigor, customer orientation;
- Flexibility and capability to easily adapt to rapidly changing environments;
- Capability to think out of the box whilst maintaining in the meantime a pragmatic approach, ability to think analytically;
- Car driving license (since classical trainings can be delivered throughout the country).
If you are eager to take on a new professional challenge and feel inspired, feel free to step up and contact our HR.