In this position, you will be responsible for prospecting, acquiring and managing group and individual clients. You will interface with partners in order to ensure seamless client relationship management. Within the sales team responsible for Broker & Corporate Solutions you will develop and maintain the sales cooperation with the brokers in Belgium and with the ERGO broker channel in Germany.
You will report to the Head of Broker & Corporate Solutions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute sales strategies in Germany in cooperation with the Head of Broker & Corporate Solutions.
- Develop and execute sales activities within the Ergo Broker Channel (EMV).
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position; researching and analyzing sales options
- Acquire new sales partners and clients as well as retain and support existing clients
- Achieve of sales targets
- Initiate meetings with clients and brokers
- Ensure sales growth by establishing flawless client assistance
- Develop existing key clients and brokers and propose solutions to retain accounts and promote cross selling as aligned with the company’s sales strategy
- Build knowledge and keep up to date with the market in order to gain excellent competition knowledge.
Sales & client support/account management:
- Establish professional and productive relationships with key contact persons in assigned corporate accounts
- Establish professional and productive relationships with key contact persons in an assigned region and with assigned key partners.
- Ensure smooth implementation of new contracts with brokers and clients
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer’s requests and offer solutions to maximize profitability, contract renewability and added value for the customer
- Update clients and brokers on product and underwriting changes
- Act as a single point of contact for clients and brokers with regards to service issues, including critical requests and administration related matters
- Perform claims data analysis to identify trends in dedicated accounts and provide solutions for identified issues
- Support and follow up the internal quotation process and liaise with policy administration, accounting and claims departments
- Demonstrate decisiveness and proactivity in steering solutions for the clients
- Maintain the internal account management tool.
This position is based in Luxemburg or Germany, frequent business travel within Belgium and Germany will be required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above functions
- 5 years of working experience in a similar position
- Preferably a sound knowledge of international health insurance and the ERV product world (CTI, student, au-pair, leisure)
- Proven track record on driving sales with brokers and ideally with the Ergo Broker channel through partner relationship management
- Ability to work towards long-term goals
- Results oriented and possess a strong business and sales acumen
- Able to work independently and make appropriate decisions in order to attain business objectives
- Enjoy working in a high performance culture and in an international team
- Ability to sell ideas and to influence others
- Experienced at meeting tight deadlines and working in a competitive environment, while submitting high quality results
- Reliable, energetic, friendly and proactive
- Fluency in Dutch with either French or German language both verbally and in writing, is key for this position
- Flawless English is also a must, as company language
- Good command of MS office tools.
1A, rue Gabriel Lippmann