As Junior HR Business Partner, your main focus is on the recruitment, integration and follow-up of new employees.You will build a relationship of trust with business managers and employees, and you will be the first point of contact for their HR-related questions. All this is done in close cooperation with the HR team.
More specifically, your tasks are as follows:
- You monitor the needs for recruitment and selection of staff, from the recruitment request to the signing of the contract;
- You organize and take care of the reception of new employees on their first working day;
- You monitor the integration of new employees by means of follow-up interviews;
- You maintain relations with external recruitment partners and negotiate contracts in collaboration with central procurement;
- You participate in various HR projects that contribute to the improvement of HR services such as employer branding (social media) and recruitment campaigns.
- You are in possession of at least a bachelor's degree.
- You have a passion for recruitment and you have at least 2 years of experience in this field.
- You have mastered the techniques of behavioral and competency based interviewing.
- You are fluent in bilingual Dutch/French and have a good knowledge of English.
- You are highly customer-oriented and communicative, efficient, you pay attention to interpersonal relationships, you are autonomous and proactive.
- You are an absolute team player and have a flexible attitude
What we offer
- A competitive salary package including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan, bonus system and additional vacation days;
- Flexible working hours, home working facilities and an easy accessible office.
- A work environment in which initiative, direct feedback and personal development are encouraged.