As a software tester at DKV, you will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You'll work in close collaboration with the IT Test coordinator.
- Follows the creation of test plans: participate to reviews, give advice on the test approach.
- Prepare test campaigns in collaboration with the test coordinator
- Create test cases in collaboration with the project team.
- Execute IT tests (integration tests, system tests) if needed, report and manage defects.
- Follow UAT(user acceptance tests) execution with the test coordinator, help business to execute their tests
- Work on test automation (new challenge, install, create and maintain automation)
- Help to promote the test methodology in DKV
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as IT Tester, by preference in the insurance sector
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Strong analytical skills
- Autonomous, hands-on and entrepreneurial
- Critical and diplomatic approach
- Flexible and change oriented
- Good knowledges of ISTQB, SOAP protocol, SQL database, XML and HTML
- Basic understanding of Java
- Knowledge of Jira, Zephyr, SOAP UI and test automation tool is considered as a plus
- DKV offers an exciting role in a rapidly changing environment.
- A compensation package (including extralegal advantages) is offered in line with the experience of the selected candidate