As the IT Domain Manager Corporate Support, you are responsible for the implementation of the IT Strategy, supporting corporate business goals and objectives. You are manager to the Corporate Support team and act as a business partner to our CFO, CEO and HR Office. The IT Domain Manager reports to the IT Director.
Your role :
- Within the domain corporate support, you are responsible for the IT deliverables, services, programs and resources.
- You translate the DKV Belgium vision and strategy into an understandable, achievable IT roadmap for the domain corporate support.
- You work closely with the business partners to provide adequate IT services in line with or even exceeding business expectations.
- You implement and continuously improve the IT Service Management based on best practices, operating policies and approaches.
- You operate as the manager for the DKV Belgium IT corporate support team, you coach the team members so that they can further develop their skills and competences, and you delegate responsibilities within the team to internal and external consultants.
Skills and experience :
- University degree or equivalent by experience
- Meaningful experience in IT management and people management
- Knowledge of and experience with methodologies (e.g. PMBOK, Prince2, ITIL), governance (e.g. Cobit), financial management, business modelling, Security (e.g. ISO 2700x).
- Proven Program/Project Management capabilities
- Stress resistant and a good communicator, both verbal and written.
- An organized, methodical people manager with strong interpersonal skills and diplomacy.
- Knowledge of the business (Health Insurance) is considered as a plus.
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- DKV offers an exciting role in a rapidly changing environment.
- A compensation package (including extralegal advantages like a company car and bonus) is offered in line with the experience of the selected candidate