As part of the Strategy Planning & Management Office, the Commercial Projects Officer will support the conception and the delivery of strategic projects, and ensure their alignment with processes within the Commercial department of DKV.
The core objectives of these projects are:
- Support the growth of our business footprint
- Increase the efficiency of our commercial processes
- Improve our customer centricity
To achieve these objectives, you will work closely with the top management of DKV, team leaders and experts of the different operational departments and IT.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Actively manage the business projects assigned to you
- Follow up on processes and deliverables
- Liaise with all project stakeholders on a regular basis (incl. IT and Operations)
- Keep the project plans for which you’re responsible up to date
- Report on a regular basis to your manager on the projects
- Organise required committees, workshops, meetings
- Elaborate meeting minutes and manage project documentation
- Manage risks & issues
- Collaborate to strategic reflections initiated by business teams.
- Formalise strategic reflections and follow-up on their validation
- Prepare presentations for business management and key stakeholders
Skills and experience :
- You have an university degree or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a project consultant where you have been effectively involved in large projects and stakeholders management.
- You have the necessary people skills to work together with the different stakeholders groups and with the management.
- You are a positive-minded, dynamic and proactive person, able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player.
- You have excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
Would constitute an advantage
- You have been involved in strategy projects in the financial services industry, or in large business transformation projects (e.g. restructuring, mergers & acquisition, …).
- You master a project management methodology (e.g. Prince2).
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communication and analytical skills.
- You are flexible and can easily adapt to rapidly changing environments.
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach.
Please submit your candidacy to firstname.lastname@example.org.